Under Alert Level 2 Uzabus branches will operate for business as usual. Where possible and all visitors will need to adhere to social distancing guidelines, wear a mask and sign in or scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- All Uzabus urban services will return to the regular timetables from tomorrow, Wednesday the 8th of September.
- Cash handling will be allowed and wearing a face mask will remain mandatory for all drivers, and passengers 12 years old and over.
- Passengers are to use the NZ Covid Tracing app when boarding the vehicle.
- To help achieve social distancing, passengers will not be permitted to stand.
For further information on traveling on Public Services Click Here
- All school services, including SESTA, will resume on Thursday the 9th of September. Students are not required to wear a mask.
- Standing passengers are allowed in all dedicated school buses. Passengers will not be able to stand on any shared transport services (Students and urban passengers combined).
- Any student who is unwell should not travel on a school bus and stay at home.
For further information on traveling on Ministry of Education Services Click Here
Tertiary Services (BOP region only):
- All tertiary services return to normal as of Monday the 13th of September.
- Wearing a face mask for all drivers, and passengers 12 years old and over will remain mandatory.
- To help achieve social distancing, passengers will not be permitted to stand on any tertiary services.
For additional service information please contact your childs School or Regional Council for service related enquiries.
We look forward to having you and youre whanau back on board with Uzabus!
The Team at Uzabus