Changes to UZABUS Fare Pay Service
In the new environment bought on by Covid-19 we, like many other companies in New Zealand, are changing the way we operate our services to remain as contactless as possible while managing contact tracing.
So, to support the safety of our drivers and passengers on our fare pay services in the Eastern Bay of Plenty, we have implemented the following;
- The Driver will not be accepting cash or selling any tickets on the bus, only Flexi 10 Trip passes or Term Passes are now available to purchase either from our office via EFTPOS (no cash), over the phone by credit card, via online transfer or Debit/Credit card and Paypal by selecting the link below. Note: No single trips will be available.
- All Students must be registered with UZABUS and provide a Photo ID regardless of whether they are travelling on a Flexi Pass or a Term Pass.
- When purchasing your ticket online the registration process is automated and you will receive an email confirmation when complete. We ask that you purchase tickets online 48 hours before your student needs to travel. If purchasing your ticket from the office or over the phone you will need to complete the Enrolment Form found HERE or contact the office for a copy.
- Purchased tickets will be distributed by the driver or from the office. All students must present a valid ticket to the driver each journey.
- If paying by online transfer please contact us for our bank details and please put the full name of the Student/s in the reference
- Due to contract tracing, students will not be allowed to travel on multiple buses unless you make prior arrangements with Uzabus.
We thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
The UZABUS Team