Students MUST be registered with the UZABUS office and a photo ID provided.
Payment arrangements MUST be made PRIOR to travel with Uzabus (various options available).
10 Trip and Term passes can be purchased from Uzabus or online at www.uzabus.co.nz
SAFETY & BEHAVIOUR:
(students must read and sign below to acknowledge understanding)
- When I am a seated passenger, I will remain in my seat for the whole journey.
- I will not eat on the bus or throw anything inside or out of the bus.
- If I am a standing passenger, I will stand quietly and not push or move around the bus.
- I will respect other students and their property at all times (this includes pushing, verbal or physical abuse, or any other behaviour that may distract the driver).
- I will use socially acceptable language when conversing with the driver and/or other students and I will not speak at a volume that may distract the driver.
- I will respect the property of the bus operator at all times (e.g. refraining from standing on seats or vandalising the vehicle in any way).
- I will not engage in any behaviour that could put the driver or other students at risk.
- I will observe the requirements and instructions of the bus driver at all times.
- I understand that any damage I cause to the bus will result in my parent/caregiver being billed for the cost of repairs.
We request that you are aware of other traffic and road safety when approaching or leaving the school bus and when crossing the road.
Any student found to be misbehaving will be spoken to by the driver and reported to the UZABUS office. Both parents/caregivers and their school will be notified. If the problem continues or is regarded as serious the student will NOT be permitted to travel on any UZABUS operated bus for a specified time (this will be at the discretion of the school and UZABUS Management).