The following rules of conduct have been established to ensure that all Uzabus passengers have a pleasant ride while using our services.
- Pay the correct cash fare or show a valid pass when boarding
- Smoking, drinking, or eating on any Uzabus vehicle is prohibited. Possession or consumption of illegal drugs is prohibited.
- Passengers are prohibited from throwing objects from the bus, or sticking anything, including body limbs, out of the bus window.
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon is prohibited on any Uzabus vehicle.
- No passenger shall interfere with the safe operation of any Uzabus vehicle and will at all time respect Uzabus property and the instructions of the bus driver in regard to the vehicle’s operation.
- Passengers must remain behind the Driver, keep aisles free of all items and stay seated or secure until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Conversations between passengers or on cell phones shall be kept at a reasonable volume. At no time will vulgar or abusive language be tolerated.
- The playing of personal radios and other musical devices is not allowed except with ear phones. Volume on the ear phones shall be kept at a level which does not disturb other passengers.
- Only service animals are allowed on board Uzabus vehicles.
- Lying down or otherwise occupying more than one seat is not allowed.
- Flammable materials are not allowed to be carried on the bus.
- Disruptive conduct of any nature by passengers will not be tolerated on Uzabus vehicles. This conduct will result in the ejection of the disruptive passenger from the bus and possible prosecution.
- Uzabus and its service contractors may deny passage to any passenger that is identified as being disruptive or a threat to other passengers.
Uzabus reserves the right to modify and amend this Code of Conduct at any time.
Please contact Uzabus on 0800 892287 for additional information.